Interested in joining the X-Cel Super Team?
The Group maintains a central talent pool of skilled CNC machinists who we engage with and recruit as & when vacancies arise. Speculative enquiries are always welcome. Due to experiencing a period of growth and investment across the Group, we are looking to recruit several skilled positions;
*Current X-Cel group vacancies/December 2022*
X-Cel machines are CNC controlled and include;
- – CNC Millers
- – CNC Turners
- – Vertical & horizontal millers and borers
- – Long bed & vertical lathe operators
An X-Cel machinist is;
- – A competent machine setter-operator who can write & edit programs
- – Capable of performing initial inspections of your own/a team member’s work (using a variety of equipment ie micrometers)
- – Experienced in at least one of the following CNC controls – Fanuc, Heidenhain, Siemens, Mazatrol
The qualities we value –
- – Productive, with lean principles & a ‘will do’ attitude
- – Maintains high standards, led by accuracy & continuous improvement
- – Inquisitive & problem-solving mindset
- – Flexible & engaging team member with determination to achieve results
Polite note to recruitment agencies
We have the resources internally to fill all vacancies directly and without the support of recruitment agencies, however for the times where we need extra support we have a strict PSL in place. Any unsolicited CVs submitted by recruitment agencies will be deemed to have accepted a maximum commission payment of 5%.
Machine Shop Quality Inspector
We are pleased to release a brand new opportunity for an experienced machine shop quality inspector to sit within our valued quality inspection team.
Mechanical Fettler / Deburrer
Skilled or Semi-skilled Mechanical Fettler/Deburrer – to effectively polish and buff high quality precision components in a mechanical manufacturing environment.
CNC Lathe Turner
CNC Lathe Turner required to effectively program, set and operate the lathe in order to produce orders on time and to the required high quality standards. This role would suit a qualified engineer looking to develop and progress.
Brand new vacancies - CNC Turners, CNC Millers and more
To satisfy demand following a new product launch and significant contract win, the Group is pleased to release a variety of brand new day shift opportunities to join our valued team;
– CNC Turner (Hankook 7NC lathe)
– CNC Miller (Ibarmia 5-axis)